- ½ cup coconut oil (or butter)
- 2 tbs of honey (or maple syrup)
- 4 eggs
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup favourite nut flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 1/3 cup cranberries (fresh or dry)*
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F
- Melt coconut oil and honey together over low heat.
- In a blender combine the eggs and vanilla and blend on high until pale and frothy
- Reduce the blender speed to low, slowly pour in the melted fat and honey into the eggs until well combined.
- Add the flours, cinnamon and baking soda to the blender and blend until combined.
- Pour batter into a 4×8“ bread pan lined with baking paper
- Add the diced apples and cranberries on top of the bread and stir in lightly
- Bake 30-35 minutes until golden brown
- Allow to cool completely before slicing and enjoy!*if using fresh cranberries add an extra tbs of honey to balance out the tartness.
Hope you love this just as much as my recipe tester friends did! Tag me on instagram @maya_nutrition to let me know how it turned out for you!