- 2 chicken breasts (or protein of choice, tofu or shrimp would work here
wonderfully as well)
- pack of frozen veggies of choice, I used a mix of cauliflower, broccoli and
- 2 tbs of Thai curry paste (I usually use this one)
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1 cup cooked grain of choice
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan on medium heat and add the curry paste, cook until fragrant, about a minute
- Add in coconut milk and bring to a simmer
- Add in diced chicken or any protein you’d like to use and cook for 5 minutes
- Add in your frozen veggies, stir and cook for another 10-15 minutes until chicken is cooked through
- Serve with cooked grain of choice and enjoy!
Tag me on instagram @maya_nutrition to let me know how it turned out for you!